Certified Professional Project Manager (CPPM)
Certified project managers command more credibility and higher salaries than their non-certified colleagues. They appear more confident, competent, and committed to the profession—and companies reward them for it.Distinguish yourself as a credentialed, experienced project manager through the Certified Professional Project Manager (CPPM) program. At the University of St. Thomas, we will help you:
- Become a Certified Professional Project Manager (CPPM designation)
- Understand the latest research, theory, best practices, and tools for effective project management
- Understand the leadership role of project managers and project teams
- Save time, cut spending, and minimize error at all project stages
- Supplement your studies for the Project Management Institute’s PMP® designation and earn the 35 contact hours necessary to take the exam
Gain hands-on experience moving a project successfully through its life cycle with an emphasis on project management leadership.
Take the opportunity to expand your knowledge base, hone your project management skills, and stand out in your field. Enroll today to earn CPPM designation. Use the tabs at the top of the page to explore program details.
Did You Know?
*Those who have held this designation for 2 to 4 years. PMI Project Management Salary Survey.
Founded in 1885, the University of St. Thomas has established itself as one of the premier universities in Minnesota and the Midwest. The business-focused continuing education unit, which is now Executive Education and Professional Development, was created in 1957 by Bishop James Shannon and Peter F. Drucker. There are currently more than 7,000 students engaged in the Opus College of Business’s undergraduate, graduate, executive and professional education studies because they value the emphasis on career preparation and engaging in service to others.