Chiropractic Leadership Institute
Empowering Chiropractors to Effect Transformation in
At a time when health care is going through dramatic changes at nearly every level, contributions by leaders from every specialty are more important than ever. Leadership skills, business knowledge, and critical thinking are required for chiropractic leaders to contribute at the highest levels of their industry, profession, and organizations.
The goal of the Chiropractic Leadership Institute is to develop leaders who can generate new and enhanced ways of leading their chiropractic organizations, mobilize resources, produce desired results, and improve the delivery of health care.
The program has been designed by chiropractors for chiropractors so that participants can become more:
- Influential in motivating and inspiring others, managing and resolving conflicts, and working with administration
- Effective in creating best practices, as well as improving health care outcomes, employee performance, financial results, and more
- Confident in your ability to step up to new leadership opportunities and find creative solutions to challenges
- Respected by colleagues, staff and other health care professionals because of the confident, principled and ethical ways in which you approach your leadership privilege
- Committed to a community of chiropractic leaders who are dedicated to directing their specialty toward greater success and influence within the healthcare industry.
Chiropractic Leadership Institute is an executive education program designed and delivered by the University of St. Thomas Executive Education in collaboration with leaders in the chiropractic community.