Mini Master of Financial Management
Finance Education for All Business Functions
Understanding the financial management core concepts and principles that create value for your business and its customers will make you a more credible leader in your organization and increase your ability to impact your company’s bottom line. Whether you currently work in a financial function or whether you are engaged in other areas of your company, the Mini Master of Financial Management will increase your ability to directly apply financial management tools to make better business decisions in your company.
The Mini Master of Financial Management helps managers and leaders from all business functions:
- Understand financial statements and be able to use accounting information to analyze the performance and financial structure of business operations
- Appreciate how the investment and corporate capital markets function
- Apply financial techniques such as Return on Investment, Financial Forecasting, Cost of Capital and Corporate Valuation to real business situations
- Develop more accurate financial projection models and set appropriate budgets
- Assess global financial market conditions, risks and opportunities
- Understand how the merger and acquisition process works
- Make better financial and business decisions that increase shareholder value
Participants should ideally have a basic understanding of accounting principles before attending this program. A two-day preparatory program is available: Finance and Accounting for Nonfinancial Managers.
The Mini Master of Financial Management will broaden your knowledge base across a range of the financial management core concepts and topics with an emphasis on how these concepts are actually applied in business. Through lecture, simulation and group exercises, you’ll equip yourself to understand and apply financial management strategies that will make a difference in your company and your success.