Fundraising Certificate Series
It’s no surprise that U.S. News & World Report included fundraiser in its list of Best Careers 2009*. Funds—and the people who raise them—are invaluable to nonprofits; executive directors and boards know too well the impact money has on the growth and sustainability of the organization.
As the demand for good fundraisers grows, there is no better time than now to enter the field—or to stand out in it. Seize the opportunity to enter into and excel in a profession so vital to the sector by:
- Deepening your knowledge base for smarter decision making
- Learning to lead fundraising efforts thoughtfully and strategically
- Refining your management skills
- Thinking critically, yet creatively about your annual strategy
- Maximizing your resources—getting the most out of marketing, public relations, volunteers, and more
With the most comprehensive certificate program in Minnesota, we’ve made it easy to get the quality education you need. The Fundraising Certificate Series is:
- Customizable. Take an individual program, or earn your Fundraising Certificate by attending nine programs of your choice
- CFRE certified. Complete all thirteen programs and fulfill the 82 educational point requirements toward the coveted Certified Fund Raising Executive certification
- Top-notch. Our lead faculty members are two of only 84 people worldwide with the Advanced Certified Fundraising Executive (ACFRE) designation. University faculty and real world field experts bridge theory and practice to give you the knowledge and tools you need for a successful fundraising career
Discover the opportunities effective fundraising can provide. Use the tabs at the top of the page to explore program details.