Transformation and Transparency
As health care continues to morph and change, transparency will be critical. Patients need to know cost and quality to make informed decisions. Systems need to know the market drivers and innovations that will shape their future. And executives need to know the business strategies that will improve the bottom line and ensure the success of their organizations in the years ahead.
To meet these demands, health care leaders need answers and honesty – from thought leaders, policy experts, venture capitalists, and change agents, all of whom will be featured at the 6th annual UST Executive Conference on the Future of Health Care.
Join this critical conversation among today’s health care executives and gain:
- New insights on the successes and failures of ACO and total-cost-of-care models
- “In the trenches” honesty around health reform implementation
- Fresh perspectives on consumer-driven and market-driven influences
- Exposure to innovative strategies, cutting-edge trends, and futuristic forecasts
- An opportunity to learn from and network with leaders shaping the future of health care
Join us on Friday, November 8, 2013 at the UST Minneapolis campus.Register Online Today >