The health care industry is already in flux, and yet the next wave of change looms large. An aging population, private exchange models, data-driven decision making, and innovations in technology, insurance, and care coordination will all leave tracks in their wake.
Join us November 7 for honest dialogue with the leaders and forward-thinkers of health care to help prepare you for the future of the industry and your business. Get answers to this year’s most pressing questions, including:
- What hard facts will determine health care’s future?
- What cost-savings and market opportunities should we be seizing?
- Which business strategies will fail? Which ones will succeed?
- How should we respond to the external forces shaping health care?
- What decisions need to occur today to move our industry forward?
Private health exchanges, innovative delivery models, cost savings for senior care, evolving payor-provider relationships, and technology and data of the future will all be featured topics in the seventh annual UST Executive Conference on the Future of Health Care.
Join this critical conversation among today’s health care executives and gain:
- Forward-looking ideas for cost reductions, quality improvements, and easier access to care
- Business models for the health care of the future
- Fresh perspectives on consumer-driven and market-driven influences
- Exposure to innovative strategies, cutting-edge trends, and futuristic forecasts
- An opportunity to learn from and network with leaders shaping the future of health care
Online registration for this event has closed. Walk-in and same-day registration (11/7) is available. Please check in at the registration desk in the Schulze Hall 1st floor atrium upon arrival and bring method of payment (CC – Visa, Mastercard, Discover, AMEX) for the $595 conference fee.