Mini MBA Program
Top Business Training Programs & Leadership Practices
Professionals who take the time to stay current and competitive in their careers are more likely to be successful and catch the attention of company leaders. Whether you are seeking new insights, thinking about changing careers, or need a refresher course in the functional areas of business, expanding and fully developing your business acumen skills are crucial.
The Mini MBA Program features Z-Class Business Simulation, an experience where you will make real-life business decisions and analyze the effects of your decisions on a company. Applying your newly acquired knowledge will make you a valuable asset and you’ll retain 60% more than through reading and lecture alone.
Whatever your immediate career goals are, this program will quickly increase your value and potential as noted in a 2009 Business Week article. You’ll be noticed because of your:
- Well-rounded business acumen skills
- Ability to think critically and act strategically
- Capacity to lead change with leadership practices
- Integrity and sound ethical values
The challenging yet condensed curriculum uses case studies, lecture, leadership practices, and application exercises to teach timely, relevant topics – combine to create one of the best business training programs offered nationwide. You’ll also find the small classes and collaborative environment help you form a tight-knit network of industry peers – valuable benefits for current business professionals and job seekers.
University of St. Thomas Mini MBA Program fits the needs of most business men and women, including:
- Professionals looking to stay current and competitive
- Professionals changing careers
- Job seekers in the market to build their resume further
- Leaders wanting to expand their business acumen skills and knowledge for sounder decision-making
Get noticed by organized leaders will begin with taking initiative in attending business training programs at the University of St. Thomas. Get started today by registering for the Mini MBA Program.