Mini MBA for Nonprofit Organizations
Managing and Leading in
See the value - and the results - of using business principles in nonprofit leadership.
Today’s most effective nonprofit leaders recognize the benefits of being both business- and nonprofit-minded. At the University of St. Thomas, we’ve brought together research, experts, and world-class instruction in business and nonprofit management to give you a solid educational foundation for your nonprofit work.
The Mini MBA for Nonprofit Organizations brings relevant business management education to the unique challenges and opportunities of the nonprofit sector.
Join hundreds of past participants who have become:
- More knowledgeable about the issues and business practices most crucial to nonprofit work
- More confident in their leadership and management skills
- Better equipped to build a healthy organization and face challenges as they arise
- Focused with an action plan and framework for growing and sustaining their organization
- Renewed, excited, and ready to lead their organization into the future
Gain insight that will effectively move your mission forward.