Project Management PREP
The Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification, offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI®), is regarded as one of the most valued certifications available in project management. The designation lets current and potential employers know that you have a strong foundation of project management knowledge that can be readily applied in the workplace. If you are serious about becoming a PMP®, a prep course is the best way to prepare for the difficult exam.
Join the Project Management PREP program and you will:
- Align your project management experience with the PMBOK® terminology and school of thought.
- Formulate a test-taking strategy with the guidance of a PMP® certified instructor.
- Receive class materials and the following books:
- The Fifth Edition PMBOK® Guide, a PMP® Study Guide
- The PMP® Exam: How to Pass on Your First Try, Fourth Edition
This program is appropriate for project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, product managers, program managers, and project team members from all industries preparing earn professional designation with the Project Management Institute’s certification exam.