Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate
Achieve Operational Excellence
When companies are looking for ways to decrease waste and improve processes, they turn to the most effective operations management program. Using Six Sigma methodology creates noticeable improvements in those companies’ cost reduction and process quality. This vital progress is achievable with Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification.
The University of St. Thomas’ Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate Program provides general knowledge of lean Six Sigma principles and overall insights into Six Sigma methodology. This operations management program will teach you the basic tools to:
- Identify processes within your organization that need improvements
- Reduce defects to improve overall quality
- Give insightful information to Green Belts and Black Belts working with lean six sigma principles on larger system projects
- Take on and successfully complete difficult operations challenges with ease using the tools learned through the program
- Demonstrate your knowledge of Six Sigma methodology to current and future employers
The Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate Program provides its participants with a strong understanding of processes, enabling each individual to offer meaningful assistance in reaching operational excellence. With Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification, you will contribute to your organization’s objectives, completing them effectively and efficiently.
Take your Six Sigma certification to the next level and become a Green Belt. Find out more about our Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate.