Transformative Social Media Strategies
Social media are turning the tables on marketers by putting consumers in charge of defining the brand value, for good or ill; however, they also gives marketers an opportunity to establish a lasting and loyal customer base and tell stories around brands.
This program connects the fundamentals of strategic marketing communications to the new realities of social marketing to help you improve customer loyalty and satisfaction while attracting new prospects to your brand.
This program will give you an important career foundation as we help you:
- Develop a social media strategy that delivers sustained advantage by leveraging your organizations’ distinctive core competencies
- Arm your advocates to bring a level of authenticity to your brand by joining the right kinds of online conversations while managing the risks of giving them control
- Package multimedia content for social syndication and digital brand storytelling
- Integrate social media with the corporate website and other marketing communications programs
- Prepare senior management and train your employees for the consequences of active social media participation and the growing risk of social media crises
- Budget for social media and tie efforts to measurable business outcomes
In a few short hours, you will get a first-hand, eye-opening look at social media marketing in practice, both in a B2B and B2C context and at a product and corporate level. The focus is on putting principles into practice, leveraging emerging social marketing principles and case studies. By the end of the program you’ll be ready to lead your company’s next social media initiative.