UST Leadership and Management Program
New - UST Leadership and Management Program
Management Skills for Today; Leadership Growth for Tomorrow
Want more information?
Cross-Training for Aspiring Managers and Leaders
You need management skills to excel at your current job. And you need leadership skills to show that you’re ready to assume greater responsibility within your company.
At the University of St. Thomas, we provide both. In one week of premier business school education, the UST Leadership and Management Program trains you in the best tools and practices for today’s management challenges while preparing you for greater leadership capacity and responsibility within your organization.
Free Information Session
Join us and discover if this program is for you. Thursday, January 8th, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
At the end of this program, you’ll be ready to:
- Use your personal strengths to more successfully lead others.
- Coach and develop your staff to their full potential.
- Influence, inspire, and empower people to make things happen across the company.
- Fully leverage your resources and manage the complexity of your day-to-day job.
- Be forward-thinking and respond to market risks and opportunities.
- Improve your managerial decision-making and bring value-driven, positive change to your organization.
You’ll move from asking questions such as:
How can I more effectively manage the conflict and people problems on my team?
How can I be more confident in my decision-making?
How can we make faster progress on our team’s initiatives?
…to thinking critically about:
What skills do I need for a larger leadership role within my company?
How can I demonstrate my value to the firm?
And what should my leadership development plan look like?
You’ll leave this program with My Professional Portfolio, your very own personal management and leadership portfolio from the program that includes:
- My Profile of your self-assessments from the program, your strengths, your areas for development, and your leadership reflection
- My Career Plan of your professional development goals, objectives, and measurements for a three-year career advancement timeline
- My Tools section of worksheets, templates, and tools for everyday use in your management and leadership roles